I feel so fucked now.
I'd had a lot of things to blog about, albeit encircled by the same topic in general.
Yet as I sit down and get to it, my thoughts evaporate, leaving specks of their traces for me to piece together.
So as I hop to and fro throughout the jumbled cogitations in my mind, you don't have to try and make sense of what is processed.
---
You know, I am not superman.
I have not been a very obedient student since my entry into secondary school.
In fact, pretty much not at all.
I wouldn't say it extends to being contumacious. Or maybe it seemed like it; I wouldn't know what others thought.
That said, I've been disobedient in particular because of my inability to complete given assignments.
As compared to my state in Secondary 2, I think I have improved, even if not visibly.
But apparently, this isn't enough. (:
It isn't easy to struggle under a pile of work that is incessantly stacking up, really.
---
You leave no space for reasoning; no oxygen for me to breathe.
You just pile, pile, pile.
You leave no intention to cut me some slack.
You just stack, stack, stack.
And all of you base yourself on that excuse, as if it undoubtedly provides an explanation for these afflictions.
It doesn't, okay?
All of this is exhausting, tiresome, wearying. Suffocating.
---
You've stressed me up so much, I'm crossing my edge.
You push me off the edge, and I fall, yet again.
---
You don't see why this isn't easy for me, do you?
No, the whole lot of you think that the root of all this evil lies in laziness.
Think, guess, assume, presume, postulate.
Couldn't you show something more substantial?
---
Eh, no mood blog liao.
I am not angsty nor virulent no more.
Hehe, I iz happy kid! :D